DISCLAIMER: Growing Awareness Pty Ltd as publishers of this web-
Website design copyright © John Bligh Nutting and Growing Awareness Pty Ltd -
What is CMUD?
Just a short code to help you see more clearly when people are trying to:
Control you C
Manipulate you M
Undermine or Unbalance you U
Disempower you D
or are just being very Difficult) + D
The answer is to use a stronger GRIPP
Just another short code to help remind you of how you can protect yourself from CMUD slingers.
Stay in your Grown up place GR
Connect to your Powerful Inside Me skills I
Use your Personal power to Protect yourself PP
Your powerful Inside Me “I” skills
CMUD slingers don’t know how to use these skills. You do.
Use Your Imagination, Initiative, Intuition, Empathy, Innovation, Inspiration, Illumination, Innate-
* People who feel they have to control others using CMUD are driven by a critical fear. Hidden inside them is a child-
* They fling CMUD to hide their own fear and shame. Like a frightened kid, even if it doesn’t work the first three times they just try harder the next time. The more practice they get the more skilled they are at CMUD slinging. Their aim becomes incredibly accurate.
* If you’re still being controlled or manipulated too much it’s because you are giving too much power away to these scared people.
* If you are giving too much power away then you are also sending out highly visible signals that tell CMUD people exactly what you’re willing to do to help them control you. (They just love that!)
* There are many different kinds of CMUD Get to know them all
* CMUD only sticks if you allow it to get inside you (use your GRIPP shield)
* You can’t chuck CMUD back but you can deflect it
|Types of CMUD|
|What you can do to Stop CMUD|
|Emotional Age Gauge|